- Genome Alberta/Genome Canada fund the MOBY-S branch of BioMOBY through the Bioinformatics Platform
Genome Alberta and Genome Canada are not-for-profit organizations leading Canada’s national strategy
on genomics with $ 600 million in funding from the Canadian federal government.
- National Science Foundation funds the S-MOBY branch of the BioMOBY project through a grant to Dr. Lincoln Stein, and Dr. Damian Gessler.
- myGrid has donated significant developers time and goodwill to implementing support for MOBY-S services into their architecture. myGrid and MOBY will soon merge their registries, with the myGrid registry system replacing the existing MOBY Central.
- Open Bioinformatics Foundation – the OBF has graciously donated server space, bandwidth, and extensive administrative support to the BioMOBY project. The OBF hosts this website, and our CVS repository, as well as looking after all OBF project administrative details including publicity, and setting up conferences and hackathons around the world. We thank them very much for their generosity and support!
- Canadian Bioinformatics Resource, National Research Council of Canada graciously donated the server that hosted MOBY Central for several years as the project began
- Dr. William Crosby and the Plant Biotechnology Institute, National Research Council of Canada graciously funded the first MOBY DIC meeting in Emma Lake, Saskatchewan.
- Thanks to Dr. Francis Ouellette who graciously donated equipment and staff time to hosting the MOBY-DIC IV meeting
- Thanks to Dr Bruce and Janet McManus and Shemim Manji of UBC’s iCAPTURE Centre for donating time to organizing the MOBY-DIC IV meeting.
- YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full- featured Java Profiler.
YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit’s leading software products: