A simple table where one can see various statistics as received from
the current Biomoby registry. All columns are sortable by clicking on
- Clears the sorting status of all other columns and advances the
sorting status of that column through three states: NOT_SORTED,
ASCENDING, DESCENDING (then back to NOT_SORTED again).
- Clears the sorting status of all other columns and cycles the
sorting status of the column through the same three states, in the
opposite order: NOT_SORTED, DESCENDING, ASCENDING.
- CONTROL-Mouse-click and CONTROL-SHIFT-Mouse-click
- Does as above except that the changes to the column do not
cancel the statuses of columns that are already sorting - giving a way
to initiate a compound sort.
The columns shows:
- Service authority name
- Service name
- How many primary inputs the sevice has. Interesting to see that
there are services that do not have any inputs...
- How many secondary inputs ("parameters") the service has
- What kinds of secondary inputs the service can receive - each
Biomoby primitive type is abbreviated here (S = String, I = Integer, F
= Float, B = Boolean, D = DateTime)
- How may outputs the service has
- Indication whether the service has any of its primary inputs as a collection
- Indication whether the servuce has any of its outputs as a collection